During this interview for In the Spotlight, Margreet Jacobs speaks with Suzanne Beukema about presentation mistakes, moments that give her goosebumps and the road from having her own arts & crafts club at 7 years old to becoming a presentation trainer who works with c-level executives.
In this interview you’ll find:
- The 3 things that companies ware missing out on when they don’t upgrade the quality of their presentations.
- The 3 biggest presentation failures;
- How many speakers sabotage their own performance.
- How focussing on yourself is related to failing as a speaker and what we can do about it.
- Why being thorough can work against you.
- What it means to kill your darlings and why you want to apply this to your presentation today.
- Why you are not the only one who gets nervous on stage.
- What you can do to experience less anxiety.
- Why storytelling is not the holy grail and what is.
The interview is in Dutch with optional English subtitles.